Attention all experienced survey professionals! Our reputable recruitment company is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Division Survey Manager for an exciting opportunity with a leading engineering and surveying firm.
As a Division Survey Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the survey division of the company, including supervising and training survey staff, coordinating with other departments and teams, and ensuring that all survey projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, the Division Survey Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing new survey methods and technologies, as well as managing client relationships and bidding on new projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Surveying, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a survey manager with legal and engineering surveying experience
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes, regulations and laws related to land surveying
- Experience in project management
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, and the opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading firms. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply now! Send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact us for more information. Don't miss out on this opportunity to lead and manage challenging and diverse survey projects and advance your career in the surveying field.