Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a background in building structures? Look no further! Our reputable recruitment company is currently seeking skilled and motivated Structural Engineers for exciting opportunities in Vancouver.
As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of building projects, from design through construction, with some of Vancouver's leading engineering consulting firms. Your responsibilities will include designing and analyzing building structures, preparing and reviewing technical drawings, plans and specifications, collaborating with other engineers, architects and stakeholders, and ensuring compliance with all relevant codes and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in structural engineering with a focus on building structures
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes and regulations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in relevant software such as SAP2000, ETABS, and RISA
- Experience working with wood, steel and concrete structures
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, and the opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading firms. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply now! Send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact us for more information. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work on exciting building projects and advance your career in the structural engineering field.