Our GC client is continuing to grow their projects size and value and need an experienced PM Opportunity:
Reporting to the VP of Construction and the President, Project Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing to be a professional representative of the company’s core values and exhibiting these values daily.
- Creating and implementing strategies to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members.
- Identifying key area’s of operational improvements to stream line project timelines and creating more efficient processes.
- Negotiating contracts with subtrades, vendors and suppliers.
- Preparing and reviewing financial documents and permits to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Providing to be a key mentor and coach to the junior team members and creating action plans to improve and develop their skills and abilities.
- Executing proper project close out procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service and creating new relationships with potential clients and customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience as a Project Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of ICI or Residential construction experience.
- Degree in Construction Project Management, Engineering or related certifications.
- PMP certification a strong asset.
- Proven experience managing projects $50 million and above.
- Proven experience managing projects from beginning to end.
- Strong operational knowledge of construction planning software’s.
- Able to manage, schedule and coach large teams, subtrades and engineers.